Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete prices

To: "'Mike Reublin NF4L'" <nf4l@comcast.net>, "'towertalk reflector'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete prices
From: "Bob Farkaly" <bob@farkaly.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 12:48:10 -0500
Mike,

I just had my HG-70HD re-erected here in Knoxville. A local contractor that
I found on Craigslist used his backhoe to dig the hole for the base (same
size as yours). He took away the dirt that was removed from the hole.  I
bought a new base fixture (think it was about $300). The contractor used his
Bobcat to move the tower and base from the far end of my property to the
selected location. He supplied and paid for the concrete which did not
require pumping. He helped me get the tower to a vertical position. The
whole project cost was $1,900.00.

Bob, K9RHY