[TowerTalk] Fwd: New Fair-Rite Clamp-On -- BAD NEWS

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: New Fair-Rite Clamp-On -- BAD NEWS
From: Hans Hammarquist <hanslg@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 09:56:39 -0500 (EST)
You think that they could have the decency to clearly explain that in their
catalog even if they had shown the picture. The top name is "clamp-on" after
all.

Myself, if I was in charge, would be "happy" to send the batch back, free of
charge, with an apology. After all, we are a large community and we do business
with them, not just as "amateurs".

Hans - N2JFS