Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: New Fair-Rite Clamp-On -- BAD NEWS

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: New Fair-Rite Clamp-On -- BAD NEWS
From: "Patrick Greenlee" <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 14:53:33 -0600

And EVERY place in which the part is described, it includes the
description "Round Cable Snap-It."

73, Jim K9YC

Well, allrighty then, that cuts to the chase rather well. The "Round Cable Snap-It." part doesn't seem to go so very well with what you received. A fair minded supplier would pay shipping to return the erroneously described parts back to them, refund the full cost of your order (including shipping) and apologize for their failure to communicate. If I were in their shoes I'd be cutting you a special deal for what you want to make up for the hassle. Don't hold your breath.

Patrick NJ5G