Re: [TowerTalk] Drain Pipe Passing Thru Tower Foundation

To: "Marsh Stewart" <marsh@ka5m.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Drain Pipe Passing Thru Tower Foundation
From: "Patrick Greenlee" <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 06:18:48 -0600
Everyone has an opinion but you have neglected to provide some important info. Drain pipe: perforated? solid? sewage, water like from downspouts or what? Solid drain pipe with serviceable "fall" that drains to daylight is not a problem. Sewer pipe that has worked OK is likely not a problem. Perforated drain pipe might be a problem but not with sufficient slope and good drainage down slope from your concrete pour. The devil is in the details. If it were mine and I would want to pour over it as others describe so long as it is not perforated pipe that could supply water to the area.

Patrick NJ5G

-----Original Message----- From: Marsh Stewart