Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Base Removal

To: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Base Removal
From: <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 23:20:54 -0600
Dexpan also specifies a method for cracking concrete even when there is no to
little room for expansion.

It just means drilling more holes. But since each hole has to be 80-90% of the
depth, not sure how much fun it will be drilling perhaps 20 holes 4.5 feet deep
into concrete.

Doable, but not a lot of fun.

Lots of merit to the idea of merely expanding the existing base.

73, Kelly
ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone