Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for M/F 8 pin connectors for rotor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for M/F 8 pin connectors for rotor
From: Scott <scottb@radios-online.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 17:24:50 -0500
I second trailer connectors, I use the 6 pin connectors all the time.
You have to be careful because some mfg are not the same size and don't fit together so well but you buy them with a male & female anyway so they're very cost economical. With dielectric grease they are pretty water resistant.
They are available online in many trailer sites.