Re: [TowerTalk] First Tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] First Tower
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:12:02 -0500 (CDT)
yes.  all of my towers have at least part of a tower section, some have a whole
tower section, above the top guy wires... then of course there is a mast above
that.

when tramming the top 40m yagi on my 180' tower the tram wire is about 8' above
the top guys, I do run a back stay the opposite direction to keep the stress
off the tower joint.