Re: [TowerTalk] Hustler 6-BTV installation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hustler 6-BTV installation
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 14:07:11 -0400
I am not sure what his reasons are for changing antennas, however I have
modeled a 43' vertical and found it be a horrible performer on some bands,
especially 10m.  Also it seems like it would be a pain to have to use a
tuner and if the tuner is not at the antenna base you also have added coax
losses.

John KK9A