[TowerTalk] FW: need motor shaft pulley US Tower HDX-572

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: need motor shaft pulley US Tower HDX-572
From: "Matt" <maflukey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 21:04:25 -0500
Please confirm the diameter with your old cracked pulley but I believe you
will find that it is 2.5" diameter with a 5/8" shaft bore for use with a
1/2" width belt.   Any bearing or supply house should have a replacement -
suggest you take the old one with you.   If you don't have access to a
bearing supply then you can also use Grainger's.

Good luck,
Matt
KM5VI