Re: [TowerTalk] "Antenna Tuner"

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] "Antenna Tuner"
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2014 08:38:27 -0700

They adjust the resonance of the >system<, and therefore are indeed "tuners". It's all the same thing, except of course for the feedline effects of SWR.

That being said, I have never understood why so many hams get hung up on the semantics of the terminology instead of bothering to understand what's really going on.

Dave   AB7E