Re: [Amps] Relay Recommendations

To: "'Matt'" <maflukey@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Relay Recommendations
From: "Jim Garland" <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 16:15:53 -0600
Matt, can you be more specific with your question. What coil voltage would
you like? AC or DC? How much power do you want to run through the relay?
Open frame, coaxial, or vacuum relay? What kind of mounting (chassis mount,
PCB)? What RF frequency range will it switch? The "general purpase" label
often applies to small, open frame relays (e.g., the type sold by Radio
Shack) but not exclusively. There are probably a zillion relays that will
fill the bill for you, but it would be helpful to know more details.
73,
Jim W8ZR