Re: [TowerTalk] Tristao TMS-771 Motorozied Crankup Tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tristao TMS-771 Motorozied Crankup Tower
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 21:40:28 -0400
On 5/14/2014 6:19 PM, steve baughn wrote:
Ray,

This one does not have the remote kit so I am wondering given the age when they
were built if they were just raised and lowered without any limit switches?
Cabling diagram and whatever else you have would be greatly appreciated!

I can't imagine even a manual operated tower with out limit
switches.

I'm sure I saw a Triasto manual out there last night. What model? Don't know.

I'll go see if I can find the manual.

Having internet problems. It should be running at least 70 to 100 Mbs. It's running 2, so, not sure whether I'll be able to answer.

73

Roger (K8RI)

73,
Steve, WD8NPL