[TowerTalk] Tristao TMS-771 Motorozied Crankup Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tristao TMS-771 Motorozied Crankup Tower
From: "Steve Baughn" <baughn@centurylink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 17:16:51 -0400
I was fortunate enough to just acquire one of these towers. It was taken
apart-cabling,nuts,bolts, motor etc. and the previous owner decided to moved
rather than put it back together. Is anyone on TT familiar with this tower or
perhaps have a manual that I could get a copy of? I want to make sure I get all
the cabling and parts back where they belong. I have a call in to U.S. Tower
but have not heard back from them. I saw that this tower did not have limit
switches with it unless you purchased the remote control. Has anyone fabricated
their own remote switch w/limits that they could share the diagram on? I am not
familiar with how the limits mount on the tower or where. Many thanks!

73,

Steve Baughn, WD8NPL