Re: [TowerTalk] Phillistran 4000 LB Thimble

To: <n0tt1@juno.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Phillistran 4000 LB Thimble
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 17:06:26 -0700
My phlli is 25 years old. (It was only up 9 years) It was designed for cable clips and thimbles. The phlli is .3 inches diameter. So I'm going to order 5/16" clips.

AND I already have the 5/16" wire rope clips. No use spending $150.00 bucks on more stuff when what I have will work just fine. I used it on a 110' R25 with a TH6 and a 2 element 40 at 115' and 2 more TH6s at each guy level.

This is for a second tower R25 at 50 feet with a KT36 on it.

Thanks
73
Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: n0tt1@juno.com