Re: [TowerTalk] Phillistran

To: Chuck Smallhouse <w7cs@theriver.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Phillistran
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 14:04:56 -0700
I am under the impression ,that Phillistran installation guid recommends
appropriate steel/EHS
Guy wire at a safe tamper proof and ground fire height.
I have installed a number of both Phillistran and PollyRod towers,  guy /
ground safety hight
Plugged into the total guy equation .

Wayne. W3EA

Sent from my iPad