Re: [TowerTalk] Site Elevation and TOA

To: "Cqtestk4xs@aol.com" <Cqtestk4xs@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Site Elevation and TOA
From: Jorge Diez CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 10:45:06 -0300
Really is nice to see HFTA suggestions

For a project to put two 20M5 in a stack, I was told by several friends to put
them at 69/138 ft

HFTA show that this is not the best height and they must be not to high, 59/118
seems to be better

Anyway the practice show me that high antennas are good:-)

Most of the people told me that a 10 mts antenna at 200 ft hight will not work,
but really this antenna pay off all the work

So now, about the 20 mts stack project, I am in doubt if I need a 118 or 138 ft
tower, not sure what to do :-(

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W