[TowerTalk] [OT][OT] Old Coax

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] [OT][OT] Old Coax
From: "Michael Poteet" <mcpoteet@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 14:48:47 -0500
This is not TowerTalk specific but I thought perhaps there may be someone in
the DFW area who would be interested.

I have 135 feet of used (International Electronics) 9086 coax cable.   Its
age is unknown but it's been in the house for over 10 years.  If you are in
the DFW area and want to pick it up, it is yours.

The exterior looks good.  The copper is bright on the center conductor and
the tinned braid looks OK.  I did a resistance test (end-to-end) and the
center conductor read (roughly): 0.1 ohms          the braid reads about 0.3
ohms.

mcpoteet at sbcglobal.net

Mike    W5FTD