[TowerTalk] FW: Damaged G-1000 - Worth Repairing?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: Damaged G-1000 - Worth Repairing?
From: "Matt" <maflukey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 02:31:23 -0500
Tony,

For what it's worth I bought a replacement part for a G-800 about 15 years
ago.   The only parts source I could find at that time was Vertex Standard.
Although I expected that the price would be inflated, I distinctly remember
being very surprised at just how outrageous one small part cost.  But the
part did arrive and I still have the rotor to this day.

Good luck on your repair & I hope this info helps.

Matt
KM5VI