Re: [TowerTalk] MFJ repairs

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] MFJ repairs
From: Tom_N2SR via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 16:29:07 -0700
Oh?

Hy-gain was in business long before MFJ
Cushcraft was in business long before MFJ
Ameritron was started as a separate company in 1980.
Mirage started off as a separate company (to the best of my knowledge).

Vectronics??  LOL!

If you are saying that "we wouldn't have them NOW" - I will agree with you.
However, to say that MFJ created these companies, especially Hy-gain and
Cushcraft, is incorrect.

>From reading the posts, no one is saying that they aren't "the good guys."
>What people are saying is that quality control and customer service leave alot
>to be desired at MFJ/Hy-gain/Cushcraft...etc

Although you can probably ready about any company having a customer service
issue.  But not like MFJ/Hy-gain/Cushcraft..etc

Tom, N2SR