[TowerTalk] Matching network for wire antenna needed

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Matching network for wire antenna needed
From: "Gary Marks" <gmarks@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 09:45:19 -0400
I have an Inverted-L antenna for 80M & 160M and would like to make or buy a
remote matching system that would work on both ends of both bands that would
accept full power.
I built a system many years ago from a Doug DeMaw, W1FB, article in the May
1985 issue of QST but it has never worked as well as I wanted for whatever
reason.
If anyone is interested, this article can be found at the ARRL QST archives
http://www.arrl.org/arrl-periodicals-archive-search  by entering W1FB , 1985,
May, QST.

Anyone have an idea of a matching system that would do all of the above ?