Re: [TowerTalk] Sad day - W9ZUC tower accident

To: "'Ken Beals'" <k6mr@outlook.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sad day - W9ZUC tower accident
From: "Joe K2UF" <joe@k2uf.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 22:44:55 -0400
I use two lanyards when climbing (at 76 w/bad knees I climb very little
these days).  I keep one lanyard attached when I get to a guy level I attach
the second lanyard above the guys before unhooking the lower one and
continue up --- very slowly these days.

Condolences to the friends and family of W9ZUC

Joe K2UF