[TowerTalk] Misc Cushcraft and Tower Hardware for Sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Misc Cushcraft and Tower Hardware for Sale
From: Randall K Martin <rkmassoc@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 11:09:38 -0600
Doing some fall cleaning. I have the following list of items for sale. Can send photos to anyone interested. Contact me off the list please.

Randy K0EU rkmassoc@comcast.net

Cushcraft A148-20T 10x10 element 2M yagi good shape. $100 plus shipping.

Brand new Cushcraft A103 30M add-on kit for A3WS yagi. $125 plus shipping.

Cushcraft MA5V five band vertical (20,17,15,12,10) Great as a portable RV antenna. Excellent condition $125 plus shipping.

Spare R7 vertical parts. Near new R7 matching network plus new 30M trap assembly and 20M trap assembly. Given to me as spare parts for DXpedition to Ghana in 1993. Time to find a new home. Make me an offer.

Used Rohn EP25345 5 hole equalizer plates in good condition with no rust and all galvanized hardware. Three total. All for $100 plus shipping.

Used Rohn R-TA45 one piece star bracket for Rohn 45. Good condition with no rust. New ones are $400+. Asking $225 (can ship, but UPS ground would be $130 as it weighs 60 pounds)

New in box Array Solutions TB-2 2 inch thrust bearing. Bought a few years back for a project that never materialized. New is $149. Sell for $100 plus shipping.

Used 2 inch thrust bearing "gimbal mount" and collar. Unique thrust bearing bought from W0YG a few years back. Allows the mast to tilt if necessary. Asking $50 plus shipping.

73 Randy K0EU