Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Climbing

To: Hans Hammarquist <hanslg@aol.com>, TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Climbing
From: EdK0KLl <edk0kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 23:53:03 -0500
Unless you are still smoking, in which case all the safety devices
are wasted effort ...

73!

ed K0KL

On 10/3/2014 10:20 PM, Hans Hammarquist via TowerTalk wrote:
Hi Dug,
I thought this topic had come to and end. You are right, though; if you can
free climb your tower you shouldn't climb it at all. The same way; if you can't
drive a car without your seat belt you shouldn't drive at all.

Enough said.

73 de,

Hans - N2JFS