Re: [TowerTalk] Climbing

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Climbing
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 11:30:04 -0500
I don't see the point I trying to prove that wearing a harness is hazardous. If
you choose not to wear one, fine. But don't try to convince me it's dangerous
or a waste of my time. I preflight my airplane every time before I fly it. Yes,
it's in a hangar and no one flies it but me. It's just like avoiding work on
energized HV equipment, it's not the odds that concern me: it's the size of the
bet.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith