Re: [TowerTalk] Quadcopter

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Quadcopter
From: Tom LeClerc W1TJL <wb1cby@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 21:10:49 -0700
I just finished having my stepson build one for me with a line release. Just got it last week and have not tried it yet. Still want to be more adept at flying it... Tomorrow though I'll (weather permitting) send it up with my Mobius camera to take some pics of my horizon at say 100 to 150 ft... Since it is new to me baby steps. Cost too much to crash it for no reason... LOL

73, Tom W1TJL