Re: [TowerTalk] Tower heights near private airfields

To: "Mike & Becca Krzystyniak" <k9mk@flash.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower heights near private airfields
From: Michael Clarson <wv2zow@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 21:15:05 -0400
First, try FCC program TOWAIR. Its free.

 http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/AsrSearch/towairSearch.jsp

This tells you if you must register your antenna structure with the FCC,
which means you need to notify the FAA. There are some errors in the
program, but is a good place to start. Or, you could just send in the FAA
form and see what they say. Its form 7460-1   --Mike, WV2ZOW