Re: [TowerTalk] how much rust is too much?

To: "'Matthew Kaufman'" <matthew@matthew.at>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] how much rust is too much?
From: "Tim Duffy" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 23:37:22 -0400
Hello Matthew:

What is the center to center distance of the legs? It could be Rohn 25 - not
model 45 from the photos.

It looks like the dirt trapped lots of moisture around the base. That might
be a problem.

A close inspection of the entire installation by a trained and certified
tower professional is defiantly in order. Do not take any chances.

73,
Tim K3LR