Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: Using old concrete in new pour

To: Ray Benny <rayn6vr@cableone.net>, Paul Braiman <braimanbiz@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: Using old concrete in new pour
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 12:03:19 -0700
Rather than the lawyers, I think it is the building code writers - check out the upgrades to the required wind velocities and exposure calculations in the EIA specs over the years. Then the enforcers in your local permit office require compliance and tower manufacturers comply or sell fewer towers.

Lawyers however, are at the end of that food chain (your choice as to which end).

not a lawyer

Grant KZ1W