Re: [TowerTalk] Painting a tower

To: "mike stokes" <mike9v@gmail.com>, "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Painting a tower
From: "Steve Baughn" <baughn@centurylink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 12:28:58 -0400
Mike,

Some oldtimers used to say to just put your belt on and use a painters mitt and paint-not particularly pretty (the tower or you) but it does work. Only other option might be to paint the tower before putting it up and hope it lasts..A shorter tower you could probably rent a JLG lift and do the job.

73,
Steve, WD8NPL

-----Original Message----- From: mike stokes