Re: [TowerTalk] Painting a tower

To: Ed K0KL <edk0kl@centurytel.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Painting a tower
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:29:22 -0400
I       2nd the painting mitt  option...   I buy them on fleaBay    A gallon
can for me was clumsy.
I make my own out of the  3lb plastic wide mouth coffee jugs.   I made a wide
1" wide  X 1/8" thick   J hook.
I duck tape to the plastic  jug.....     and hang it from the cross braces as I
DECEND as I paint....
Also most unpainted Galvanized will wear away the glove... so take a few spare
one's up with you.
Also help to have a ground hand to refill you paint  container....

Wayne  W3EA

Ps went to the coffee thing when I dropped a  full Gallon $130 to the
ground..... the base still three years later has a silver/gray BLOB