Re: [TowerTalk] 100ft mobile on 160

To: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 100ft mobile on 160
From: "Djordan (personal)" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 22:10:36 -0400
I would use stainless hose clamps with 1/8" stainless cable and shunt each
section as they are raised into position. With top loading wires you should a
good experience.  You could also hang a small four wire cage from the top.  The
wires don't have to heavy gauge, just strong enough to support their own
weight.

Please report back what you end up doing and UR results.

Have fun,
Dave
Wa3gin
Www.w4ava.org