Re: [TowerTalk] Tailtwister bulb

To: Towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tailtwister bulb
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 00:08:20 -0500
Folks,

Thank you for the replies to my question.
After all the helpful replies I decided to
get a bank of LEDs and manufacture my own
strips and go with them. I'm still amazed
Idiom took my money & has never replied,
has never answered my call to them and has
no answering machine. I see that as theft.

The tailtwister controller just developed
a new problem with the brake release
switch & I need to find a replacement for
it so for the time being I'm using my
spare CDE controller, works just as well.
I'll put LEDs in it as well.

Thank you for the advice both on & off
list, I appreciate the assistance.

73,