Re: [TowerTalk] Tailtwister bulb

To: "Gary@ka1j.com" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tailtwister bulb
From: Paul Braiman <braimanbiz@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 21:24:40 -0800
If you paid them with a credit card, file a claim with your card's bank under
the Fair Credit Billing Act. You may be able to avoid paying for that which you
did not receive.

Paul - W2PIR

"Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The
fearful are caught as often as the bold."
-Helen Keller