[TowerTalk] Adhesive lined heat shrink for connectors

To: "TowerTalk@contesting.com" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Adhesive lined heat shrink for connectors
From: Byron Tatum <bjtatum1@att.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 06:23:29 -0800
Hello-
   I am preparing some feedlines for my two towers and the installation of
about 10 tower mounted (mostly VHF/UHF) antennas. I will be using 1-5/8", 7/8"
and 1/2" heliax, all going back to N-type connectors on RG-214/U rotor loops;
plus some LMR-400 coaxial connectors on the masts.
  I installed some 7/8" heliax connectors that came with adhesive lined heat
shrink and I really like it. The heat shrink sealed the connector to the cable.
I wish to buy some of the same for all of my connectors, plus some to cover the
entire junction of various cables. The greatest OD change I have is from 1-5/8"
heliax (2.5" OD connector) down to an N-connector on RG-214/U (0.81"). I see
some 3:1 and 4:1 adhesive lined heat shrink on ebay (from overseas) but thought
I would ask what is the best brand or type and where to get it.
  Thanks all, Byron WA5THJ