Re: [TowerTalk] Cordless solder irons

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cordless solder irons
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 22:34:56 -0500
I can't imagine trying to use a 50W iron, or gun on a tower. That's about the only place those monster Wellers are good. I think high heat is around 220 to 250 watts and with much wind, are they sufficient? If it's this time of year, it'd have to wait till spring. <:-))

Storm just went through here. Made for slippery roads. Made sidewalks
"interesting" walking with a leg brace and cane<:-)) 2 more feet for Buffalo!

73

Roger (K8RI)