Re: [TowerTalk] N6BT, Force12inc and JK Antennas

To: Kenneth Sobel <kenxxx@optonline.net>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] N6BT, Force12inc and JK Antennas
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 10:57:14 -0600
There are lots of good antennas that have left the market over the years.

I suspect a lot has to do with the fact the market in ham radio for anything
that doesn't have a belt clip isn't huge. Also, my guess would be that a lot
of the guys with the means (real estate, tower, etc.) to support a 33-foot
boom, 15-element yagi have moved away from long booms in favour of more
booms (as in stacks). Just a hunch.

Like with any business, what doesn't sell doesn't last. Most businesses will
ride hot sellers as long as they can, so any product that gets discontinued
(aside from new-model introductions or supplier issues) probably wasn't
selling.

73, kelly
ve4xt