Re: [TowerTalk] And we talk about free climbing !

To: "'Towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] And we talk about free climbing !
From: "Patrick Greenlee" <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 08:33:22 -0600
Darwinian natural selection is thwarted in many instances these days as society moves to protect those who would be eliminated if left to their own devices. This is not a good thing for the long term benefit of society and in aggregate is self destructive to the human race. You can swing too far in the other direction as well with such as eugenics as practiced by WWII Nazis. Virtually every time man has meddled in nature with such actions as importing English sparrows to kill out a specific moth the results have been a disaster. The moth is gone and so are many of our native birds displaced by those sparrows.

More specifically, let people free climb if it is their freely made choice and not an imposition of an employer. Let nature take over and Identify those to eliminate. The rest of us will keep an eye peeled for bargains at SK estate sales.

Patrick NJ5G

-----Original Message----- From: Doug Renwick