Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: : Nube rebar question

To: ersmar@verizon.net, grants2@pacbell.net, edk0kl@centurytel.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: : Nube rebar question
From: KJ6Y--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 11:24:34 -0500
I like to use the doby blocks that come with a hole half way through.
This allows the rebar to set inside and I find it works better than the ones
with the tie wire attached.  If you can't find them, you can always drill
your own holes. If the rebar is larger than the hole, I use a short (about 1
foot ) piece of smaller rebar and then tie wire the rebar to  it.   This
works especially with US Towers new base requirements  of 2 #7 vertical rebar
tied together in the corners and on the sides.

Skip,  KJ6Y
_Communications Service  Co_ (http://www.communicationsserviceco.com/)
818-887-3569