Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Adding 160 to an 80M dipole?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Adding 160 to an 80M dipole?
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <w4tv@subich.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 23:28:57 -0500

In addition to coax traps there are two or three commercial
sources of traditional L/C traps - including the Reyco (W2VS)
KW75 and KW80 available through vendors like Amateur Electronic
Supply and Ham Radio Outlet.

The low trapped inverted V will be a "cloud warmer" and not
particularly efficient but it will be better than nothing.
It is certainly possible to work a substantial number of
stations - including more than 100 DXCC countries with an
80/160 M trapped dipole and 100W.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV