Re: [TowerTalk] Arrestor placement

To: EZ Rhino <EZRhino@fastmovers.biz>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Arrestor placement
From: "Djordan (personal)" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 22:42:23 -0500
I like to install a Polyphaser at the base of the tower; takes care of
grounding the shield at the base of the tower and adds some wiggle room for the
polyphaser at the operating position entrance bulkhead!

Good Luck,
Dave
Wa3gin

P.s. I always considered arresters the old air gap spark plugs used for open
wire feeders and the polyphaser technology as EMP remediation devices. One
handles the big melt your radio voltages and the other handles the melt radio's
front-end components.

Sent from my iPad

Be Prepared Stay Prepared