Re: [TowerTalk] Arrestor placement

To: "TT TowerTalk" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Arrestor placement
From: "Gary - AB9M" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 22:46:11 -0600
I put Array Solutions Surge Arrestors AS-303U (formerly I.C.E. Protectors) at the Ground Window for Co-axial cables coming into the radio shack. The AS-303U are more than gas tube protectors. I also use the AS-16SP mounted at the Ground Window for the rotor and control leads entering the shack.

73 & DX,

Gary - AB9M

-----Original Message----- From: David Gallatin via TowerTalk