Re: [TowerTalk] Removing PL259s

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Removing PL259s
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 19:55:05 -0400
A small hand held butane torch works for me but be careful not to apply to much heat on those connector that are not Teflon insulated.

Herb, KV4FZ

On 1/21/2015 5:11 PM, Fredric T. Serota wrote:
Hi Everyone,

There is a plethora of literature on how to place PL259s properly and easily and many
gadgets on the market that help. But I have accumulated a bunch of short cables that I
don’t use anymore that still have them soldered on. In the past I have just
thrown them out. But I wonder if any one has an easy way to remove and clean them up?

Fred, K3BHX