Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 to Rohn 25 adapter

To: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 to Rohn 25 adapter
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 12:01:38 -0400
Thanks Stan for the suggestion. Currently on two towers I have the Rohn 25 inside the 45 about 3 feet and some very good clamps. The top guy is at this point and only about 7 feet is above this of Rohn 25. I did this because I did not have a HAM IV rotor plate nor a top section for Rohn 45. On the second tower which supports a WARC A3WS tribander I have two sections of Rohn 24 bolted inside 40 feet of Rohn 45. This tower does not have a top section but I have just acquired one that I plan to install as soon I solve the mechanics of doing this well.

73

Herb Schoenbbohm, KV4FZ