Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question

To: "'Jim Lux'" <jimlux@earthlink.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 10:36:25 -0600
Jim you make an interesting statement.  Maybe it is similar to ranking
receivers according to their narrow spaced dynamic range.  I use a 756 Pro
III which is way, way down on Sherwood's list and yet it helped get me to
the top of the honor roll.  Actual operating performance - that is the key
statement.

Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.