Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 19:20:45 -0700
Tom,

You hit the nail on the head. Nobody said that XXXXX doesn't work. I worked JA's on my Cantenna with 100 watts on 10m. You can work people on anything. I didn't pull my tower over in favor of stacked cantennas though....

People were saying there could be better options. I know the C3's I have worked much better than the TH7DXX. Smaller, lighter etc... Do they both work. You bet.

Mike W0MU