Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 10:28:09 -0700

There was an issue found with the surge protectors they got from Array Solutions that were found to be causing some issues. I don't recall if there was a solution. I recall in this case that the motors were not getting enough voltage resulting in the tapes not being extended properly.

They also have or had a run of very noisy power supplies. K9YC could probably speak better on that.

Mike W0MU