Re: [TowerTalk] Water in Conduit...

To: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Water in Conduit...
From: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 18:17:35 +0000
Stan,

Of course holes on the bottom of a buried conduit will allow water to drain out
if the pipe was filled during a temporary rise in the water table, assuming the
surrounding soil will permit percolation. But the only reason water got in
there to begin with was that you put holes into the conduit!  The point is that
if the condensation of a tiny amount of airborne moisture is an issue, then
having the contents of your conduit flooded anytime there is a rainstorm is a
bigger issue!

Condensation is really a non problem.

Al
AB2ZY