Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: falling derrick" method

To: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>, W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: falling derrick" method
From: Ed Stallman <ed.n5dg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 11:38:40 -0500
Hi Rick and tower talk, when I first heard of the Falling Darrick Method I searched the interweb and found all the info needed on Rick's (N6RK) web page .. I found Rick to be very knowledgeable and can apply his knowledge in the field . I also guyed at different intervals 30 / 45 / 75 / and 90 FT and have very little vibration. Thanks for your help in the past and future.

Ed N5DG