Re: [TowerTalk] Loosening Rusted Hardware

To: "TT TowerTalk" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Loosening Rusted Hardware
From: "Gary - AB9M" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 22:00:21 -0500
TriFlow may be an alternative to WD-40, ATF, etc.

Tri-Flow was the the rust buster of choice in the maintenance shop I worked at 30 plus years ago.

73 & DX,

Gary - AB9M

-----Original Message----- From: Don W7WLL
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2015 1:06 PM
To: Towertalk
Subject: [TowerTalk] Loosening Rusted Hardware

Patrick, is this the University report on alternatives to WD-40 you were
referring to??  This was also some info an a mechanical mag but I didn't
keep it.

https://www.engineeringforchange.org/news/files/ENGR103-WD40Alternative-FinReport.pdf

Don W7WLL

-----Original Message----- From: Chris