Re: [TowerTalk] M2 Discussion

To: Jim Thomson <jim.thom@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] M2 Discussion
From: Lizeth Norman <normanlizeth@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 01:46:13 -0400
Telephone, tell a friend. The photos tell the story. 14 pair of
elements 28 of 42 overall the wrong size. That's more than 50%!
Quality assurance anyone?

Do you think that I'd try to create a narrative? My time is far more
valuable than that. The pictures are all the evidence that I need to
prove my side of the story. What's more, anyone can visit my qth and
see the documentation and item for themselves. Bring you own measuring
devices!!!

I'm appalled by the fact that you'd defend such bad manufacturing
practices. Whatever happened to getting what you paid for?

For the record, no one from M2 has contacted me. I really don't expect
them to. They aren't very responsive.